Love is in the air!!! Valentine’s Day is soon approaching so plan a special date night your Valentine will remember forever. Don’t panic! We’ve done all the research for you. Check out these 6 fun date night ideas in Columbia County!
- Mastermind Escape Games: Strengthen the lines of communication as you work together to solve puzzles, ultimately freeing yourself from the room. Each room has a different theme and difficulty level. Whether you escape the room or not, you are sure to have a great time.
- Cork and Flame: Treat your partner to a truly unique dining experience at Cork and Flame. Enjoy what Cork and Flame calls Progressive American Cuisine cooked over one of their Argentinian grills. You can also select a bottle of wine from their 400+ selection. Reservations strongly recommended.
- AR Workshop: Create something you’ll be proud to display in your home. Make plans for Dinner, Desserts & DIY on February 14th. Work together on a DIY project of your choice and enjoy a full 3-course meal. Pricing includes salad, dinner, dessert, and a DIY project for two!
- Active Climbing: For the more adventurous couples or ones looking to try something different, head over to Active Climbing Indoor Rock Climbing and Ninja Center. Take the quick intro class to learn the basics, safety and belaying. Then you are free to explore the rock walls together. Make sure you hit the Bouldering and Ninja Warrior sections before you leave. All skill levels are welcome!
- Red Oak Manor: Spend a romantic night at Harlem’s quaint bed and breakfast. We recommend reserving the next day to explore the Harlem Java House, antique stores, boutiques and the Laurel and Hardy/Harlem museum in historic Downtown Harlem.
View this post on Instagram
The Red Oak Manor, located in downtown Harlem, is Columbia County’s only Bed and Breakfast. This large, stately Victorian is nestled beneath centuries-old oak trees. Red Oak is the perfect place for weekend getaways, small meetings, and weddings. While there, don’t forget to enjoy a southern meal at the Acorn Restaurant! #ChooseColumbiaCounty #RedOakManor #HarlemGA
- The Sweet Suite Bakeshop: Love the show Nailed it? Bring your sweetie to the Sweet Suite and compete in their Couple’s Nailed it! Challenge on February 21. Work as a couple to complete two rounds of Pinterest styled treats with only written directions! Winner takes home the trophy and the glory.