Love is in the air!!! Valentine's Day is soon approaching so plan a special date night your Valentine will remember forever. Don't panic! We've done all the research for you. Check out these 5 fun date night ideas in Columbia County!
- Mastermind Escape Games: Strengthen the lines of communication as you work together to solve puzzles, ultimately freeing yourself from the room. Each room has a different theme and difficulty level. Whether you escape the room or not, you are sure to have a great time. https://www.instagram.com/p/Byd92bTlT1G/
- Cork and Flame: Treat your partner to a truly unique dining experience at Cork and Flame. Enjoy what Cork and Flame calls Progressive American Cuisine cooked over one of their Argentinian grills. You can also select a bottle of wine from their 400+ selection. Reservations strongly recommended.
- Active Climbing: For the more adventurous couples or ones looking to try something different, head over to Active Climbing Indoor Rock Climbing and Ninja Center. Take the quick intro class to learn the basics, safety and belaying. Then you are free to explore the rock walls together. Make sure you hit the Bouldering and Ninja Warrior sections before you leave. All skill levels are welcome! https://www.instagram.com/p/B3npsl9gFBX/
- Red Oak Manor: Spend a romantic night at Harlem’s quaint bed and breakfast. We recommend reserving the next day to explore the Harlem Java House, antique stores, boutiques and the Laurel and Hardy/Harlem museum in historic Downtown Harlem.
- Serene18: Work together as a team in a tandem kayak as you paddle the ‘serenic’ route on the Serene18 Paddle Trail. Fun tip: Take a couples picture with the very photogenic Donkeys of Stallings Island. https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFD375h8mK/